Rustic Home Remodeling in Houston

Post Featured Image

Rustic Home Remodeling in Houston

“I carry a Louboutin purse and I love to flyfish… make my house look like that.”

To many, this may seem like a puzzling description – but to an interior designer, this is a perfect statement of style. The best homes are the collected ones, ones that look as if someone has spent a lifetime collecting and surrounding themselves with their favorite things. 

Using the Louboutin/Flyfish as a mantra, our designer Erika created a home melding rustic outdoor elements with bits of glam and sparkle. The juxtaposition of shine and grit, wood and glass, soft fabrics with leather, and traditional with modern created a house that perfectly characterizes this wonderful family. 



Did you enjoy these photos of the home renovation? Would you like to see more of our works? Hop over to By Design Interiors' HOUZZ account to see a whole lot more!


24 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
When some one searches for his vital thing, so he/she desires to be available that in detail, therefore that
thing is maintained over here.

Sat, October 6, 2018 @ 10:00 AM

2. wrote:
Hello, this weekend is fastidious in support of me, because this time
i am reading this great informative article here at my house.

Mon, October 8, 2018 @ 6:03 AM

3. wrote:
Hey are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new
to the blog world but I'm trying to get started
and set up my own. Do you need any html coding expertise
to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

Mon, October 8, 2018 @ 10:29 AM

4. wrote:
I am in fact happy to glance at this webpage posts which includes
lots of helpful information, thanks for providing such data.

Tue, October 9, 2018 @ 7:04 AM

5. wrote:
This is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere.
Simple but very accurate information… Many thanks for sharing this one.
A must read post!

Fri, October 19, 2018 @ 2:38 AM

6. wrote:
Great weblog here! Also your website rather a lot up fast!

What web host are you using? Can I am getting your affiliate hyperlink to your host?
I desire my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Sun, October 21, 2018 @ 11:59 AM

7. wrote:
Hi, i feel that i saw you visited my weblog so i came to return the want?.I am attempting to in finding issues to improve my site!I
guess its good enough to use some of your ideas!!

Tue, October 23, 2018 @ 5:49 AM

8. wrote:
Excellent post however I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject?

I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little
bit more. Appreciate it!

Wed, October 24, 2018 @ 10:27 AM

9. wrote:
Hello, I check your blogs like every week. Your writing style is awesome,
keep doing what you're doing!

Sun, October 28, 2018 @ 5:04 AM

10. wrote:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts about blog.
Regards

Sun, November 18, 2018 @ 9:06 AM

11. wrote:
These are genuinely wonderful ideas in regarding blogging.

You have touched some fastidious points here. Any way keep up wrinting.

Mon, November 19, 2018 @ 9:12 AM

12. wrote:
Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world
everything is available on web?

Tue, December 4, 2018 @ 11:11 AM

13. wrote:
Hey very interesting blog!

Sat, March 30, 2019 @ 12:23 AM

14. wrote:
You should be a part of a contest for one of the best websites on the web.
I will recommend this website!

Fri, April 5, 2019 @ 2:20 PM

15. wrote:
It's not my first time to pay a visit this website, i am visiting this website dailly and obtain nice data from
here all the time.

Thu, May 2, 2019 @ 2:17 PM

16. wrote:
Wonderful goods from you, man. I've understand
your stuff previous to and you're just too magnificent.
I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you're stating and the way in which you say it.
You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible.
I can't wait to read far more from you. This is actually a tremendous web site.

Fri, May 3, 2019 @ 5:25 AM

17. wrote:
I do accept as true with all the concepts you've presented to your post.

They are really convincing and will definitely work.
Still, the posts are very quick for newbies. May you please extend them a little from subsequent time?

Thank you for the post.

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 10:08 PM

18. wrote:
of course like your web site however you need to check
the spelling on quite a few of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling issues and I to
find it very troublesome to tell the truth however I will definitely come back again.

Fri, June 21, 2019 @ 11:58 PM

19. wrote:
Very good post! We are linking to this great post on our site.
Keep up the great writing.

Mon, July 1, 2019 @ 11:15 AM

20. wrote:
This post presents clear idea for the new visitors of blogging, that really how to
do blogging.

Fri, July 19, 2019 @ 7:36 AM

21. wrote:
Hi, after reading this amazing post i am too delighted to share
my knowledge here with colleagues.

Sun, July 21, 2019 @ 2:22 AM

22. wrote:
I read this paragraph fully on the topic of the comparison of most up-to-date and
preceding technologies, it's amazing article.

Wed, August 14, 2019 @ 4:21 PM

23. wrote:
I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I will bookmark your blog and check again here frequently.
I am quite certain I'll learn lots of new stuff right here!
Good luck for the next!

Sun, September 1, 2019 @ 11:27 AM

24. wrote:
My spouse and I stumbled over here from a different
web page and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

Wed, September 18, 2019 @ 6:41 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.