Playhouse Reno

Playhouse Reno

Recently, I got to do project pretty much by myself. A great client of ours had purchased a playhouse to put in her back yard for her grandchildren. She wanted a little help to make it fun and inviting for the little ones.

Outside of the Playhouse

Now the outside was already so stinking cute. We just needed to make sure the inside was just as adorable. Now the ladder and loft bed were raw wood, so to add some fun pops color we recommended they be painted red and blue. We also added a few window valances (done with outdoor safe fabrics) to soften up the hard edges and bring the colors together. Outdoor products are great for kids because they are more durable and more stain resistant.

Inside the Playhouse

On the loft we added a few outdoor pillow, and we did an great outdoor rug on the floor. Then we topped it off with a few lanterns so the kiddos could have some light.

Inside the Playhouse

The playhouse came out so adorable and is a great place for the kids to play when visiting.

Happy Designing, 
Erin

For more great spaces and ideas check out Erika Barczak's blog, Decrospective.

24 comments (Add your own)

1. wrote:
whoah this blog is wonderful i love studying your articles.
Keep up the good work! You understand, many persons are hunting round for this information, you can help them greatly.

Thu, October 4, 2018 @ 2:21 PM

2. wrote:
Normally I don't learn article on blogs, however I
would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to take a look
at and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me.
Thank you, very nice post.

Thu, October 11, 2018 @ 4:03 AM

3. wrote:
fantastic post, very informative. I wonder why the other
specialists of this sector don't understand this.
You should continue your writing. I'm sure, you
have a great readers' base already!

Sat, October 27, 2018 @ 3:44 PM

4. wrote:
I was pretty pleased to discover this web site. I need
to to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!!
I definitely really liked every part of it and I have
you saved as a favorite to check out new information in your
site.

Sat, November 17, 2018 @ 4:46 AM

5. wrote:
Thanks in support of sharing such a good opinion, paragraph
is good, thats why i have read it entirely

Mon, November 19, 2018 @ 10:27 AM

6. wrote:
What's up mates, how is everything, and what you want to say
regarding this article, in my view its in fact amazing in favor of me.

Tue, November 20, 2018 @ 11:52 AM

7. wrote:
Very rapidly this website will be famous among all blogging people, due to
it's nice articles or reviews

Sun, April 7, 2019 @ 12:20 PM

8. wrote:
Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in reality
was once a amusement account it. Glance complex to far added agreeable from you!

However, how can we be in contact?

Fri, April 19, 2019 @ 10:38 AM

9. wrote:
Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest authoring a blog article
or vice-versa? My blog discusses a lot of the same subjects as
yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each other.
If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.
I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

Mon, April 22, 2019 @ 8:01 PM

10. wrote:
This paragraph will help the internet viewers for building up new weblog
or even a weblog from start to end.

Fri, July 19, 2019 @ 12:45 AM

11. wrote:
Hey would you mind sharing which blog platform you're working with?

I'm planning to start my own blog in the near future but I'm having a tough time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal.
The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking
for something unique. P.S My apologies for being off-topic but I had to
ask!

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 5:44 PM

12. wrote:
After I originally commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new comments
are added- checkbox and now whenever a comment is added I recieve 4 emails with the same comment.
Is there a way you are able to remove me from that service?
Thanks!

Mon, August 19, 2019 @ 6:03 PM

13. wrote:
Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if
you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
Please let me know if you run into anything.
I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward
to your new updates.

Sat, August 24, 2019 @ 11:27 AM

14. wrote:
Good post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
I'd be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
Appreciate it!

Wed, September 4, 2019 @ 10:14 PM

15. wrote:
It's amazing for me to have a site, which is beneficial designed for my know-how.
thanks admin

Fri, September 6, 2019 @ 6:07 AM

16. wrote:
Hey there! I know this is kinda off topic however , I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing
a blog post or vice-versa? My website covers a lot of the same subjects as
yours and I think we could greatly benefit from each
other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Wonderful blog by the way!

Sun, October 13, 2019 @ 4:35 PM

17. wrote:
My brother suggested I would possibly like this web site.
He was totally right. This put up actually made my day.
You cann't imagine simply how a lot time I had spent for this info!
Thank you!

Tue, November 12, 2019 @ 12:26 PM

18. wrote:
It's going to be finish of mine day, but before finish I am reading this fantastic paragraph to improve my
experience.

Tue, November 19, 2019 @ 9:51 PM

19. wrote:
Great goods from you, man. I've take note your stuff previous to and you are simply too magnificent.
I really like what you've received right here, certainly like what you're stating and the way by which you say it.
You're making it enjoyable and you still care for to stay it sensible.
I cant wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great website.

Thu, November 21, 2019 @ 11:12 PM

20. wrote:
You have made some good points there. I looked on the internet for more information about the issue
and found most individuals will go along with your views on this website.

Mon, November 25, 2019 @ 12:54 AM

21. wrote:
An impressive share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who has been conducting a little homework on this.
And he actually ordered me lunch due to the fact that I discovered it for him...
lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thanks for the meal!!
But yeah, thanx for spending time to talk about
this issue here on your web site.

Thu, November 28, 2019 @ 11:32 AM

22. wrote:
First of all I want to say excellent blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not
mind. I was curious to find out how you center yourself and clear your head before writing.
I have had a tough time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out there.
I do take pleasure in writing but it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any
suggestions or hints? Cheers!

Fri, November 29, 2019 @ 9:33 PM

23. wrote:
Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website thus i came to
“return the favor”.I am attempting to find
things to improve my web site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

Thu, December 5, 2019 @ 6:21 AM

24. wrote:
I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles
or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately
stumbled upon this web site. Studying this information So i am happy to
show that I've an incredibly good uncanny feeling I found
out just what I needed. I such a lot for sure will make sure to do not fail to
remember this web site and give it a look on a constant basis.

Thu, December 5, 2019 @ 1:32 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.