9 ways to incorporate Ultra Violet (color of the year 2018) into your home

Post Featured Image

9 ways to incorporate Ultra Violet (color of the year 2018) into your home

Happy 2018! It's time we start anew; and this year's Pantone color choice reflects just that... Say hello to ULTRA VIOLET!

We are living in a time that requires inventiveness and imagination. It is this kind of creative inspitation that is indigenous to PANTONE 18-3838 Ultra Violet, a blue-based purple that takes our awareness and potential to a higher level. From exploring new technologies and the greater galaxy, to artistic expression and spiritual reflection, intuitive Ultra Violet lights the way to what is yet to come.
Leatrice Eiseman
Executive Director of the Pantone Color Institute

We've gathered up some of our favorite ways to incorporate this bold color choice into your homes. Enjoy!

Photography: Daniel Angulo

For more ideas of how we can transform your home to an oasis, check out our HOUZZ portfolio by clicking on the badges below:


21 comments (Add your own)

1. melissa wrote:
That 3rd to last picture and the last one are gorgeous! I can definitely see adding the ultra violet like those.

Thu, February 1, 2018 @ 6:14 AM

2. custom wrote:
Indian tablets for women .

Mon, September 17, 2018 @ 6:48 AM

3. wrote:
I am truly delighted to glance at this web site posts which includes tons of
useful facts, thanks for providing these kinds of data.

Sat, October 6, 2018 @ 5:35 PM

4. wrote:
Hurrah, that's what I was searching for, what a material!
existing here at this web site, thanks admin of this web page.

Thu, October 11, 2018 @ 1:55 AM

5. wrote:
Great goods from you, man. I have take into account your stuff prior to and you're just extremely wonderful.
I actually like what you've got right here, really like what you're saying and the best way by which you say it.
You are making it entertaining and you still care for
to stay it smart. I can't wait to read far more from you.
This is actually a great site.

Tue, October 16, 2018 @ 8:25 AM

6. wrote:
Hey there would you mind letting me know which webhost
you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and
I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you recommend
a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?
Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Mon, October 29, 2018 @ 10:34 PM

7. wrote:
Descargar facebook
This excellent website certainly has all of the information and facts I wanted about this subject and didn't know who to ask.
descargar facebook

Fri, November 2, 2018 @ 9:10 AM

8. wrote:
Hi there, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one
and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam comments? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything
you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Wed, November 14, 2018 @ 1:06 AM

9. wrote:
Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018
I got this site from my friend who told me concerning this website and now this time
I am visiting this website and reading very informative articles at this time.
Sling tv coupons and promo codes for november 2018

Fri, November 16, 2018 @ 4:54 PM

10. wrote:
Very descriptive blog, I enjoyed that bit.
Will there be a part 2?

Sun, November 18, 2018 @ 6:27 PM

11. wrote:
Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the
shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab
inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!
LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

Sat, March 23, 2019 @ 12:48 PM

12. wrote:
Very good post. I will be dealing with some of these issues as
well..

Thu, April 4, 2019 @ 4:32 AM

13. wrote:
Hi there, always i used to check website posts here in the
early hours in the dawn, because i enjoy to learn more
and more.

Wed, April 10, 2019 @ 2:42 AM

14. wrote:
No matter if some one searches for his required thing, thus he/she desires to be available that in detail, thus that thing is maintained over here.

Sun, April 21, 2019 @ 8:39 PM

15. wrote:
Woah! I'm really digging the template/theme of this website.
It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's hard to
get that "perfect balance" between user friendliness and visual appeal.
I must say you have done a fantastic job with this. Additionally, the blog loads super
quick for me on Internet explorer. Outstanding Blog!

Thu, May 2, 2019 @ 3:59 AM

16. wrote:
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the pictures on this blog
loading? I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or
if it's the blog. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Fri, May 3, 2019 @ 4:47 AM

17. wrote:
Having read this I believed it was extremely enlightening.
I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this informative article together.
I once again find myself personally spending way too much time both reading and leaving comments.

But so what, it was still worthwhile!

Fri, May 10, 2019 @ 3:02 PM

18. wrote:
When someone writes an paragraph he/she keeps the
plan of a user in his/her brain that how a user can know it.
Therefore that's why this piece of writing is great. Thanks!

Thu, July 18, 2019 @ 8:28 AM

19. wrote:
Valuable information. Lucky me I found your website accidentally, and I am stunned why this accident did not happened in advance!
I bookmarked it.

Tue, July 23, 2019 @ 8:21 AM

20. wrote:
Every weekend i used to pay a quick visit this web page, because
i wish for enjoyment, as this this web page conations genuinely nice funny information too.

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 12:50 AM

21. wrote:
Hi there, its good piece of writing about media
print, we all be familiar with media is a impressive source
of data.

Sat, September 28, 2019 @ 10:39 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.