What’s the largest area in a room? The walls of course!
To update a space, it’s vital to dress up the walls. We are very excited with this year’s trend, because wallcovering is back in full force. We are no longer limited to boring old wallpaper. There are so many materials, patterns, palettes and textures available in 2017. Let us show you how much fun decorating your walls can be!
1. Glamour is making a comeback. Think gold and Silver! But no brassiness. We are loving the soft muted metallic coloring.
2. Textile wall covering: Why limit yourself to patterns, texture is here to up the game.
3. Interactive wallpaper: Get your hands on the surface, watch for color changes, sounds, and even health monitoring.
Photo credit: Inhabitat
4. Nature inspired: Big and Bold Botanicals/Floral prints. When it comes to materials, think Grasscloth, Cork.
Photo Credit: Thibaut
5. Faux finish: Marble, Concrete, Brick, Wood Panels.
Photo credit: Murals Wallpaper
6. Stay Classy: Can’t go wrong with graphical prints.
Are you interested to learn more about interior design trends? Follow us on our social media accounts and never be left out of the loop again!