“Your home should tell the story of who you are, and be a collection of what you love.”
Home accessories make the room. They showcase your personality, make your home feel interesting and cozy, and they complete the look of a well designed space.
Most people can make easy decisions when it comes to choosing larger pieces of furniture, but when it comes to accessories, things tend to get complicated. Today we are going to give you some helpful tips, that should make things easier from now on.
1. Start with a clean space: Declutter, declutter, declutter
2. Skip the cheap stuff, save up for high quality pieces that really call attention
3. Know the size of the space you are accessorizing
4. How many items, what’s the orientation and color scheme
5. Choose items that are meaningful to you
6. Contrasting colors to the rest of the room
7. Mix textures
8. Group of similar items
9. Don’t over accessorize
10. Finish with botanicals
We've been posting some interesting finds from John Richard Collection, do check them out on our Facebook or Instagram feed. Thank you for visiting!